20140109

Necromunda Terrain Part 4



Haha! More Necromunda scatter terrain!!!

This time, I’ve put together some barrels, and tank traps. First up, I present the spear like tank trap; fairly self-explanatory really, it’s just a single piece and will provide heavy or soft cover depending on where you stand.

It's a tank trap Jim
And now you can't get him in the head! Woot soft cover!!!
Secondly, the other tank traps! I decided to angle a few of these on the plasticard bases to make it look more interesting. 


Will also provide annoying debates into whether there's heavy cover or not!!!
 And finally, the barrels! I’ve created 3 variants here, doubles standing, triples standing, and triples knocked over. I wouldn’t mind having a few more triples knocked over

BARRELS!!!
Double
Triple Standing
Triple Knocked Over
Looks like soft cover there!
Yeah, fairly simple stuff, just need to base and then undercoat. I’ve got two more bits of scatter terrain I want to make first, then a big paint is coming!

Cheers!
dulydude

No comments:

Post a Comment