20140217

AT-43 3’x3’ Vinyl Matt




So my mate Sync is a crafty genius and figured out a way to get some cheap matts made up. I won’t tell you how because he doesn’t want me to tell people how, but basically we have cheap awesome matts that someone else is making and selling for…5x how much we got it for?

Anywho, AT-43 has this community random mission set up, and requires a 3’x3’ playing area for 2 players with <2500 points. So I needed a 3’x3’ matt that had a ruined city theme to go with the urban terrain I have!

Sync came across this company called P-Work paper wargame and told me about this. We discussed what to do and suddenly I had this urban matt!

Simple layout using the random mission set up rules
Alas it isn’t very photogenic because it’s vinyl (reflects light), and needs to be flattened properly (as you can see). But other than that…it’s pretty awesome and I thank him greatly for this little board!


Cheers!

dulydude

4 comments:

  1. Looking good :) Now... get all your terrains on there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that could result in a very very cluttered game of anything!!!

      Delete
  2. Looks awesome - great result!

    ReplyDelete