20140610

Infinity Sydney Slow Grow League 2



It’s now the second week of the slow grow league, and as we just had a long weekend I decided to do the unthinkable…paint some miniatures!!!

hahaha I loved this movie as a kid
And here’s the result!!! As you can see I’ve painted 8 of the 12 members of the force!

Strike A Pose!
This is how I've started calling the 'Golden Combi' comp for the league
First up we have our favourite Kempeitai, now with a fancy red coat! Was originally going to leave it white, glad I didn’t. Also a Haramaki with Contender, I actually haven’t finished him to a point where I’m happy, I didn’t finish the ink wash and I want a red ink for the sword (because DA ccw, not for blood btw!). Following up we have Yuriko and a Raiden with spitfire multi sniper rifle!

I also point LoF markings on the base. Might have to re-do them at some point
And along with these guys we have the Keisotsu, 2 HMGs and 2 combi-rifles. Very very happy with how these guys came out!

CHEERLEADERS!!!
Now I also lied, I did paint more miniatures, but not a part of the slow grow as I had some others I figured I should just paint. Firstly we have the female Keisotsu because I felt bad for leaving her out of the line up!
Green for Right
Red for Left

I also painted up a paramedic using one of the spare Keisotsu’s I have! I used the pouch from the Ariadna spec ops who came with Yuriko. I like the green for medic (even though I was originally going to use red).



And finally, Mr Kempeitai does have a partner, Mrs Kempeitai! No she had the same paint job as the male Kempeitai so I figured I should paint her too.
Looking back at these pictures I should crop them before
putting them up here!!!
Cheers!
dulydude

No comments:

Post a Comment