20131202

AT-43 Terrain; Containers



Ah, AT-43, good game, pity no one in Australia plays…in saying that I really need to get around to bringing stuff into my FLGS as people will then play it. Seriously, I’ve been doing the whole ‘woe is me’ approach for waaaaaay to long…

…hmmm, off topic here…

So AT-43 was awesome, decent rule set (with auto miss/hit and auto kill/save too!), decent miniatures and awesome terrain! And the most sort out piece of terrain from the game are the humble shipping containers.
A Karman container and small walls
I'll get to the walls on a later date...

Over my years of collecting AT-43, I’ve acquired 17 of these guys! I’ve used these in Necromunda as terrain and they work really well! I’m also going to use them in Infinity for a shipping yard area of my board. Another thing is that I’ve noticed a lack of proper scale comparisons on the net for these guys, so here they are! Enjoy!

Almost one of each time
At the time of this photo I was missing the red Red Blok
and the Karman containers

Cypher and my Kemeptai for scale

MEDIC!!!


Here's an example layout that I was thinking of. Note I didn't have all the containers when I took this picture (i'm three short here), but you get the general theme of what I was doing.
You know, looking at this here kind of makes we want to get two more containers...



One this I want to do once this is all done is get the CNC Workshop HuMPT1 and Heavy Industrial Forklift, to give this area more of an industrial vibe. Note I don't want a whole shipping container table, just a pocket of it!

Cheers!
dulydude 

2 comments:

  1. These containers are fantastic - and you have quite a collection good sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I have like 19-20 of these now (including the medic one that doesn't stack as well), they make an awesome little loading dock area!
      The might work well for MERCS too now that I think about it...Ultility Terrain! The best sort of terrain!!!

      Delete