20131224

AT-43 Terrain; Walls and Nano-Generators


I’m back! YAY!!! But seriously, sorry I went AWOL for a bit (camera issues!). Anywho thought I should do a quick update in the way of more AT-43 terrain, and some of the more awesome pre-painted scatter terrain you can get, the AT-43 walls and nano-generators!


The AT-43 walls are an interesting piece of scatter terrain as they aren’t just a simple box or rectangle like structure, but angled all over the place even the sides. The advantage of this is that it enables the creation of either straight or curved walls with these pieces based on how you place them together. In gaming terms they easily provide heavy cover for Necromunda and I’m tempted to give them the fortification rules for Infinity meaning a +6ARM instead of the usual +3ARM.

Small, simple, functional!
The low wall gives a fair bit of cover, the models are actually in base contact with the wall!
Look it fits together rather nicely!!!
The high wall. I would do one with the guys behind it but it blocks LOS so there's no real point


Even this one fits in nicely!

The other piece I have today is the nano-generators. These bits are generally used as objectives in the game, and in a later expansion could be bought in the army list of Therain players to generate more Leadership points, and in AT-43 Tactics be used by Therain players for an easy full ammo reloads. In Necro I see them as just a simple interesting piece of terrain, but in Infinity these things could easily work as objective markers. FYI the top part of these things can actually move, probably won’t affect anything unless there’s like a half level behind it or something!

It's a nanogenerator...what of it?!

So there you go! More AT-43 terrain! To my knowledge I just confirmed that I have 22 low walls, 10 high walls and 6 nano-generators…which is probably a bit excessive but I don’t care!!!

Wait a second...is that a deadzone matt...

Cheers!
dulydude

No comments:

Post a Comment