20140818

Deadzone; Terrain




I finally got myself sorted and built my Deadzone terrain!!! YAY!!! And because I backed at the Striker level I had a lot of it to build, and because there weren’t enough connectors (which apparently everyone through so as well), I acquired some more plus extra scatter terrain.
All the Terrains!!!
Each tile is a variation on 3" squared and 3" x 1.5"


I aimed with this to build similar buildings that were modular, not as modular as my mate Sync’s (see here) as I didn’t want to copy his idea (which is neat FYI). In regards to the paint job, I was thinking of painting it up as some form of a Yu Jing outpost.
And to flow on with this idea of a Yu Jing outpost, here’s a set up I put together with JSA vs Yu Jing!
YAY 2'x2'
   

    


And as I was mentioning, this Yu Jing outpost will set the ground work on a second board and has been sitting in the background for a while. 
And I finally figured out how to get the red shipping container into this post!!!
Of course I still need to finish my other board…so in the background it will stay for the time being!

Cheers!
dulydude

4 comments:

  1. Great looking terrain set-up :) Love the vinyl mat too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! That map really pops with this; who makes it? What are you thinking of adding to this table? Some rock formations and such?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my mate Sync had it made up when he did that 3'x3' city map for me, but you can get the printable version off these guys: http://pworkwargame.blogspot.it/
      and a vinyl version off these guys: http://www.deepcutstudio.com/

      What am i thinking of adding? There will be another building terrain piece for this to act as a bit of a center piece, I'm currently playing around with the size of it and I need something else released in order to figure that out! But I do want rock formations; I was going to get the badlands terrain sets from battlefield in a box, but they sold out after I got the matt!!!

      Delete
  3. I know your pain on those badlands terrain sets. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete