20140731

JSA Keisotsu Forward Observer Conversion



In the profile for the JSA Keisotsu, there are a few load outs that don’t have models yet, such as the multi sniper rifle (pfff Keisotsu with a sniper rifle), hacker, paramedic and forward observer. I did a quick simple conversion to create a paramedic, and altered the paint job for him to designate him previously, but now I need to make an FO. 

Simple Paramedic conversion


So I started off with a 40K Tau Fire warrior helmet antenna…


I cut off the nob part at the back that connects to the helmet...


Filed the longer part down to an angle…


And glued it onto the gun! Will need to paint the end tip bit red to represent a laser or something!

Cheers!
dulydude

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Consider the idea copied in the most flattering way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salutations !! ^^

    I went to your blog after searching for a "converted oniwaban" and I really like all the conversions you did !! ^^

    I've made some conversions too for my keisotsu and I think I'll copy some of your projects ^^

    Thank you very much,

    Serviteur,

    Morikun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mori Kun,

      Glad you liked them. Most of my conversions are pretty small so it should be pretty easy for you to copy them.

      Cheers!
      duldydude

      Delete
    2. And that's why I like it because if I can paint minis quite well, I'm really bad with greenstuff TT

      I registered on your G+ (I cannnot do it as member of your blog) and I put your blog on my Temple :

      http://letempledemorikun.blogspot.fr/

      Please, feel free to visit it and put an eye on my personnal JSA Crane Clan Style ^^

      Serviteur,

      Morikun

      Delete