20131113

Scale check



So this is a quick post and more for a scale check for the benefit of the reader. As I play Necromunda and Infinity the most at the moment I’ve decided that these 2 gentlemen will start acting as my scale comparison guys, and best if you, the viewer, know their scale!


On left we have my Infinity Yu Jing Japanese Sectorial Army Kempeitai. Yes I’m going to use the long faction name too! Dude has a boarding shotgun, and stands fairly up right making him perfect for scale comparisons.
On the right we have my Necromunda Delaque ganger with a shotgun, in particular Cypher, who you might remember from a few posts back. Once again a model that is standing upright and what not which makes him perfect for scale comparisons. Must say, never realised he was the same height as the Kempeitai! But it’s interesting to see the realistic proportions seen in Corvus Belli vs the bulky appearance of GW miniatures.

Cheers!
dulydude

No comments:

Post a Comment