20140526

Infinity Sydney Slow Grow League


So me and a few mates have started to jump-start Infinity and get it back to being a regular game at our FLGS, and as of such we're doing a slow grow league! The whole idea of it was to set it up to bring new people into the game, and do it with our club's casual approach to everything!

See Sync's Operation Infinity blog here


Our plan is simple, use the official Infinity slow grow rules where each round is one month, no limit on what army you play each night as long as you only use a single list, and prizes based on playing games and painting. Which means I need to start painting things!!!



For a while I was thinking playing between JSA, ISS and Yu Jing, but I've decided to stay loyal to the Kempeitai (mostly as he's rather demanding) and go JSA for the whole time. I've also quickly put together a few lists for the first month and decided which models to paint!

First up, my cheerleaders Keisotsu, 2 with combi-rifles and 2 with HMGs. They will form the base of my lists.
Yay cheerleaders that become brutal once they hit a 5 man link team!!!

Next up we have Yuriko the spec ops, a Karakuri with MK12, a Raiden with spitfire multi-sniper rifle and a good old ninja.
Yuriko can link with my Keisotsu, and bring mins into the mix
The Karakuri is hileriously scary
My raiden, at last, exists as a model
And Ninja Ninja the Ninja


And finally the big guns, Aragoto with spitfire, Domaru with chain rifle and a Haramaki with contender.
Ah Aragato, so fast, so awesome
Domaru are more awesome in numbers, but this is 120 points, they cost too much!!!
And Haramarki, going to take a risk on this one and not use the combi load out


Oh and Kempeitai will be in the line up to with one list!

And strike a pose!!!

I really need to paint up that Torii Archway too
Cheers!
dulydude

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Good to see progress on these guys - can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete