20140522

Necromunda Terrain Part 5


And the Necromunda scatter terrain continues (at last!)!!!

First up, the final 3 types of scatter; ok, I know I said two, but I realised that my plan wouldn’t work without buying more GW parts which I had no desire to do, and also allowed me to make them functional for Necromunda (and to some extent with all the terrain for Infinity). So I made three pieces, in duplicate of course!!!

And also based!!!
So we have a long crate on the ground with a couple of fuel cans, will provide some good soft cover. And along with it that strange cylinder like canister from the battlefield accessories pack, which also provides soft cover. And lastly we have the pallet with a box on it, provides soft or heavy cover based on the angle, and you can also stand on top of it to gain soft cover. Tempted to make it a house rule that if a loot token is on top of the box you have to climb on top of the pallet to get it!

Cypher and the Kempeitai were on holiday...
But you can see what sort of size they are
Oh yeah, and I’ve undercoated everything!!! Thought I would include one of the Necromunda platforms to give you a bit of scale comparison.

An inverted Deadzone matt works rather well for this
Also...do you think I have enough scatter for necro?!!!



As you can see it offers some nice soft cover!
 And I wanted to throw in an AT-43 UNA Defender Cobra too for the hell of it!

Defender Cobra is HUUUUUUUUUGE!!!
Cheers!
dulydude

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of great looking scatter terrain, with lots of variety to keep things interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it's enough for Necromunda!!! Should be more than enough for Infinity

      Delete