20160402

S.I.T.H Presents the Annual Slow Grow League Month 2

And despite delays I’m back!!! And also posting these currently a month after it happened so I need to work on that. Give me a week.

So the first month went down really well. We’ve had 16 people of the course of the month, and several people getting into the painting too! Hopefully next month will be just as successful.

But with the next month coming, the point cap increases at the scenario changes. The point cap has been increased to 150 points (3swc), Lts and retreat is now in, HVTs are needed, but advanced rules are still out. So I’m going to run this list.



It’s based on the list from last month but with some add-ons. Firstly the 3 Zhanshi are back, with one FO and one will be my Lt, thus I’ll have another one to hide it with. The Tiger soldier and the Zuyong are both there as well, as is Shaolin “Benny” as I’ve named him.

I’ve replaced 1 unit, and added 2. Firstly I’ve added a second Shaolin as they are dirt cheap and cause havoc. She shall be called Shaolin “Not-benny”. For the record, Ben was the person who got me the box said, so I thought I would name one in his honor! He will function just like the other shaolin; I just have to decide if I will run them together or on separate flanks. The advantage of two of them is one can throw down smoke first to allow the other to only have to move and get into combat.

The second unit I’ve added is a Celestial Guard with a boarding shotgun. It’s a strange unit to add, but with low points I’m aiming for dense terrain and being able to get in close, especially with front line. They have a low AVA in vanilla Yu Jing, and are normally needed for Lts or getting Kuang Shi on the board. For now, it’s just another order who can cover my rear.

Finally, I have replaced my Guilang for the MSR load out. I feel like I needed more longer range options, and this with the Zuyong should help clear a path for the Shaolin’s and etc to move up the field.

So the Celestial Guard wasn't even built at this stage...
Painting wise you can see I’m not that far through it, so hopefully I can get on top of this as the month goes on.

Cheers!
dulydude

No comments:

Post a Comment