20160423

AT-43 Terrain; Elysian Ice Crystals



Recently in our Infinity club we’ve been working on a table using terrain from Spartan Scenics. You would have seen several posts of me building the terrain and various set ups we’ve had of the terrain over the course of the slow grow.

One thing you would also have seen is that it has a snowy mat, and we’ve been gearing up to make this set an ice world set. One of the guys has been making some slight icy hills for the board, but I wanted to track down some cool unique terrain for it. So I present to you the AT-43 Elysian Ice Crystals!


They come in two varieties, and each set as one of each; a small one and a large one.



As you can see they take up about 3”x3”, and we’re going to use them as impassable trees; so low vis and saturation zone but you can’t move through them.


Much like the bunker, these guys are really difficult to track down, but I managed to find a couple of sources to get some for myself and the club.

I did not go overboard I swear

Cheers!
dulydude

2 comments:

  1. Nah - you didn't go overboard. Not compared to one gamer I know who bought about 100 packs of the shipping containers at the last cancon milsims auction when they were clearing their AT43 stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah didn't you tell me about that once?
      Man I wish I'd been there for that, both for the minis and the containers :P

      Delete