20160404

S.I.T.H Presents the Annual Slow Grow League Night 2.1

And round 2 started horribly for me. Daboarder destroyed me before I had a chance to do anything.
HOWEVER everyone else had a fantastic night and that’s a win for me anyway!

Also I got some painting done! Woot painted Zhanshi’s and Guilang! (Note I dropped the MSR mini because I wanted to use a painted mini…).



















And here's the painting I mentioned.


I'll do a post showing the painted guys a little later

Cheers!
dulydude 

3 comments:

  1. WoW. Some awesomely painted minis there. Who owns the combined/onyx guys? They look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tim the Champ Hall, they look absolutely amazing! Check the last post to see his Golden Combi entry...it's really hard to stay motivated to paint when people paint that well!!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete